Salad lattice bowl
Preparation time: 20 min
Cooking time: 15 min
- 2 pie dough sheets (or puff pastry, pizza dough, storebought, or homemade)
- 2 tablespoons oilve oil
- 2 ovenproof bowls
- Preheat oven to 400º F and roll out one sheet of dough
- Using a sharp knife slice the dough as shown on the pictures below. Create lattice pattern with strips of dough and cut out rounds slightly larger than the oven proof bowls
- Brush bowl with some olive oil and cover the lightly greased bowl with the dough. Cut off the excess dough. Coil the two strips around the edge
- Repeat process with the remaining sheet of dough
- Bake for 15 minutes, until golden.
- Let the pastry bowls cool for 10 minute before unmolding carefully
- Let the bowls cool completely over a wire rack, and freeze if you are not going to use them on the same daySalad: arugula, pinenuts, iberiam cured ham, and extra virgin olive oil.
The Recipe and Photos are all courtesy of La receta de la felicidad
You really have to visit the site. AMAZING.